Overview Of: Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot
You disrespected your husband in such a way that the man has forgotten his surname.
* Do not have African marriage. Don not have American marriage. Have bible marriage.
* Honour your husband. He may be short as a bottle. You saw him like that before you married him.
* Do not marry a man you cannot respect.
* The greatest need of a man is not sex. He can get it from any idiot called prostitute.
* The greatest need of a man is not food. He can get it from any restaurant.
* One of the greatest need of a man is respect (public respect).
* Wake your husband up with love songs.
* Stop disgracing your husband in the presence of the children.
* Stop repeating the mistakes that your mother made.
* Come down from your pinnacle.
* If you treat your husband like a king, he will treat you like a queen.
* If your Christianity does not work at home, don’t export it.
* Bring some sanity into your marriage.
* Once in a while, pause. drop everything.
* When last did you take your wife out?
* Don’t tell me to respect you if you cannot even take care of your wife and children.
* You are so lost in your business that you don’t have time for your wife.
* You can’t admire your wife.