• Home
  • News
  • Enough Is Enough” – FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians
Enough Is Enough” – FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

Overview Of: Enough Is Enough” – FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians


Famousayo By
News

The Federal government via its verified Twitter handle, has reacted to the recent Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians residing in South Africa.

Recall we reported earlier that properties includings cars which belong to Nigerians in the country, was set on fire by South Africans. Shops belonging to Nigerians was also looted by South Africans as captured in a viral video.

President of the Nigeria Union South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, had said that recent attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Mr Olubajo said in a statement on Monday that the mob “looted several shops that were around the vicinity suspected to be owned by foreign nationals.”

The Federal government in its reaction stated that the attacks are unacceptable and that President Buhari will meet with the South African president, Cyril Ramaphosa, in October over the rising attacks.


Published: 1 year ago |

Upload Your Song / DJ Mix

0 COMMENTS

DROP COMMENT

DROP YOUR COMMENT


                       
   

Popular Artiste

   

Social Handles